As a distinguished resource for dental education in Texas for more than 100 years, the College of Dentistry, in Dallas, is a synergistic environment where students learn life lessons—in addition to dental medicine—from a diverse patient population. These patients help prepare the dental school’s students for the real-life challenges and opportunities awaiting them upon graduation. Since its founding, the college has graduated more than 9,000 dentists—nearly one third of all dentists in Texas—and the largest number of dental hygienists with bachelor’s degrees in the state.
- Student Financial Support
- Endowed chairs, professorships and fellowships for faculty
- Research and academic enrichment
- Educational programs and community outreach
- Clinical Education Facility