The College of Medicine offers students an excellent medical education experience and research opportunities through collaborative affiliations, combined resources, and expertise from private, state, and federal health care organizations. The college has five locations across the state (Bryan-College Station, Dallas, Austin, Houston, and Temple), and has a large number of clinical partners, including the state’s first-, third- and tenth-ranked hospitals. The College of Medicine’s unique structure means students have the flexibility for an individualized approach to the medical education experience, all while becoming part of the Aggie Family.
- Student financial support
- Endowed chairs and professorships for faculty
- Research and academic enrichment
- Institute for Biosciences and Technology (Houston)
- Multi-disciplinary Research and Education Facility (Bryan)